Tuesday, December 14, 2010

time to look back~

"Sometimes the best way to convince someone that he is wrong is to let him have his way." –Red O’Donnell


today i'm learning something.even though its a small matter but its important to turn my life upside down.so the lesson of the day is.........

NEVER GOING TO THE INTERVIEW WITHOUT PREPARATION,HAHAHA~




ok sincerely, i do prepare for my interview today...but not as much as i should do.because normally when i'm going to the interviu, i need to go through HR people 1st,and they will ask basic questions. booooooooo~ u're wrong. becos today i'm having an interviu with my head department, and everything is technical!! i forgot to look back to my books,studies~sigh.it makes me laugh on the way back.


why i'm laughing? supposely i'm sad rite?because its my own fault to be blame wth if i dont get the job. but people needs to learn from lesson.... keep reminds myself that its not easy to get something.need to work hard. have another job interview next week.will to start my bookworm project a.s.a.p. 4 those who'll wait patiently to cilok my 1st salary, please be more patient...i'm working hard=)


sitting freely at home those past months makes me forget about everything!!!what dgree i'm taking?farming?=)








4 comments:

  1. piqa! goodluck!
    jgn mudah putus asa!
    i really know u can do it!
    moga kamu dimurahkan rezeki..
    amin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx mak teh!!doakn aku bbyk spaya aku mrah rezki tau....next wik i have another inteviu~pray 4 the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck.. insyaAllah pasti ada rezeki-Nya.. (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup,kna pcaya dgn rezki tuhan,tp dlm msa yg sma kna usaha gak,insyaAllah

    ReplyDelete