Tuesday, December 21, 2010

first impression

ok,quit talking about serious staff,its not like i'm going to be be the next PM. Lets talk about real situation,that you always encounter in your life. i'm satisfied with myself, even though i'm not perfect. i'm not close enough to become 'pujaan malaya', i'm more towards invisible person. i'll admit i'm a shy person, which really100x have problem to build a new relationship. as an example, if i'm going a new place, it takes me an age to show my comfortable side to the other party. why am i like that? i also dont know~



so i'm always listening to complaints from my friend that i've use to become passive when they 1st know me. after that, ONLY i show my true self. ok fine, i'm also had listen to words like

"she's looks like an innocent girl at first, but never thought that she's more crazy than i am"

" i never thought she's the same league wth us"

bla,bla,bla~

and they've also complaining that i have a blur face everytime~even i've got people to ask me personally if i have any problem with them. those are my natural face!!! please, please and please understand my natural behavior,hahaha =p

Example?




so after all, do i care? definitely no.....even my sister always complaining about my frown face, but i need it to think deeply.haha, people will always talk, but if you always act with what people said, congratulations!! you are natural born actor! or you are celebrity,wow!! we cannot satisfied all people, just be yourself. listen to good complaints is good to make your life's better, but otherwise, just dont think too much....

i've also heard that i'm a cool person when i'm having a problem. no, i'm not a cool person. lots of times i'm crying when i'm facing difficulties. but we need to get up after that. mourning too long is not good for your health.when you have a problem, take time to mourn, find the route of the problem and get up on your feets. use your own power to take over the world. sometimes we need friend to share everything but dont make people feel burden with us!

2 comments: